Last updated: March 26, 2019
Your privacy is important to us. It is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, www.food2fitdeli.com, and other sites we own and operate.
Food2Fit Deli is part of Food2Life (the “Company”) which includes www.fromfood2life.com and www.fromfood2health.com
The Company is registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce (KvK) under number 72536594, in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
If you have questions about how we process personal data, or would like to exercise your data subject rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What data do we collect
Our Company collects the following data:
- First and last name
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, providing explanatory notes on your shopping and dietary preferences, in written correspondence and by telephone with the Company
- Bank account number and payment details provided by you to conduct your purchases
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behaviour across our websites
- Internet browser and device type
How do we collect your data
Most of the data we collect are provided directly by you during your engagement with Food2Fit Deli website, social media pages and related websites belonging to the Company. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register your accounts on our website(s)
- Place an order for any of our products or services via the websites, telephone, contact forms or other electronic means of communication.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view our website(s) via your browser’s cookies.
- Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- An entity (person or company) who place orders on behalf of you or as your representative, e.g. in the context of a corporate catering
- External websites where we also place our offers of products and services
How will we use your data
We collect personal data from you for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide you with information that you have requested or that we think may be relevant to a subject in which you have demonstrated an interest.
- To initiate and complete commercial transactions with you, or the entity that you represent, for the purchase of products and/or services.
- To fulfil a contract that we have entered into with you or with the entity that you represent. In these circumstances it may be your entity, rather than yourself, that has provided us with your personal data.
- To ensure the security and safe operation of our websites and underlying business infrastructure.
- To manage any communication between you and us
In addition, to ensure that each visitor to any of our websites can use and navigate the site effectively, we collect the following:
- Technical information, including the IP (Internet Protocol) address used to connect your device to the Internet.
- Your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions.
- Operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the URL (Uniform Resource Locators) click stream to, though, and from our site.
In the appendix, we identify your rights in respect of the personal data that we collect and describe how you can exercise those rights.
How will we store your data
Our Company stores your data digitally, using Cloud Service Providers as part of our processing environment. Our website(s) and web applications are currently hosted in the U.S.
Our payment processors and banking arrangements are based in the EU
We ship and deliver physical products exclusively in the Netherlands; we therefore use logistics companies that are based locally. We have appropriate legal and security relationships with those partners.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Food2Fit Deli or other members of Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please email us or use the information supplied in the Contact us section. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.