We bet you all know the famous Vietnamese Banh Mi – a crusty baguette filled with meat, rolled ham, pickles and fresh herbs – a real street-food indulgence.
But guess what, we’re bringing a healthier version of it to the menu – a Banh Mi bowl. Not only can you enjoy it the traditional way on a multigrain baguette, but also with Thai berry rice (the healthiest there is!) as a salad, accompanied by our home-made pickled and chili sauce.
Standard Box – Banh Mi Bowl with Pork loin
- Amuse: Mini Banh Mi with Pork loin on multigrain mini baguette
- Main: Lemongrass chicken with Thai riceberry, shredded cabbage, carrots, cucumber, homemade pickle and chilli sauce.
Vegan Box – Banh Mi Bowl with Tofu
Same dets but with TOFU and 100% plant-based ingredients
- Standard bowl: contains Fish, Crustaceans, Gluten/Wheat, Soy/Soybeans, Sesame, Peanuts
- Vegan bowl: contains Gluten/Wheat, Soy/Soybeans, Fish, Crustaceans, Sesame, Peanuts
- Standard box: 558kCal – Carbohydrates (57%); Fat (20%); Protein (23%)
- Vegan box: 544kCal – Carbohydrates (59%); Fat (26%); Protein (15%)