1. What is a subscription?
A subscription (abonnement) is an agreement with between customers and the store (in this case Food2Fit Deli) for recurring purchasing of certain subscription products. The subscription can contains one or more weekly subscription products offered by F2FD. For each weekly recurring order, payment will be automatically charged to customer-authorised credit card, requiring no interaction from customers
2. Which products are subscription products on F2FD?
F2FD offers weekly healthy meal plans on subscription basis, hereby referred to as subscription products. There are currently 3 subscriptions products offered
- Single-box weekly plan: whereby customer will receive one meal per week, on a weekday of his/her choice. This will be recurring on the same day each week on an on-going basis until order is postponed, amended, or cancelled
- Double-box weekly plan: whereby customer will receive two meals per week, on two weekdays of his/her choice. This will be recurring on the same days each week on an on-going basis until order is postponed, amended, or cancelled
- Triple-box weekly plan: whereby customer will receive two meals per week, on three weekdays of his/her choice. This will be recurring on the same days each week on an on-going basis until order is postponed, amended, or cancelled
3. What are the differences between the Weekly Plans and the 1-Week Trials?
F2FD offers customers the opportunity to try its healthy meals for a week before signing up to the subscription plans. Customers will have the whole experience for one week, with the his/her chosen frequency and delivery days. For each subscription plan, there is a corresponding 1-week trial:
- 1-WEEK TRIAL! Single-box: whereby customer will receive one meal in one week, on a weekday of his/her choice. This will be stopped after completion of delivery
- 1-WEEK TRIAL! Double-box: whereby customer will receive two meals in one week, on the days of his/her choice. This will be stopped after completion of deliveries
- 1-WEEK TRIAL! Triple-box: whereby customer will receive two meals in one week, on the days of his/her choice. This will be stopped after completion of deliveries
These 1-Week Trials are one-off purchases. Billing and payment are immediately effectuated during check-out process. Upon completion of delivery within one week, the order will not be renewed. For continuation, customers will need to sign up for one of F2FD subscription products listed on its webshop.
4. I’d like to have both meal variants (standard and vegan) in a week. How can I combine different products?
This can be done easily by combining 2 products in one order.
Example: To have 2x Standard meal + 1x Vegan meal in a week ==> Choose: Double-box Weekly Plan (variant: Standard) and Single-box Weekly Plan (variant: Vegan).
5. I’d like to have more than 3 meals/week a week. How can I do that?
For those who absolutely trust and love our healthy meals, this is also made possible and easy by combining 2 or more different plans in your order
Example: To have 4 meals/week ==> Choose: 1x Triple-box weekly plan + 1x Single-box weekly plan. Select 4 different weekdays in your specification.
1. What is the length of subscriptions?
All subscription products have a weekly recurring frequency for an indefinite period until they are changed/suspended/cancelled by either the customer or by Food2Fit Deli. In another word, they are “Good-until-cancelled”.
2. How can I make changes to my subscriptions?
Customers can make changes to their subscriptions by going to My Accounts/Subscriptions then into the specific subscription to be amended. “My Account” can be found on the left menu on PC screen or main menu on Tablet and Mobile view.
The following amendments can be done directly in My Account:
- Suspend: to temporarily halt the subscription, for instance due to holiday, off work, etc. In a single week, only one suspension is allowed.
- Resume: to resume a previously suspended subscription
- Cancel: to cancel the subscription entirely. There is a 1-week notice period. Customer will be charged and products delivered until current payment period ends.
- Early Renewal: customer has the option to renew subscriptions before next payment date. However, this action is not necessary unless there’s expectation for payment method change/expiring, etc.
- Resubscribe: to re-subscribe for a previously cancelled subscription
- Addresses: to amend billing and/or delivery address
- Payment method: to Add/Change/Make default payment methods
For changes of delivery dates, delivery instructions, dietary preferences and conditions, please send us an email
Billing and Payment
1. What payment methods are available
Currently, we are only able to offer 2 payment methods: IDEAL and Credit Card
- Orders with only single (one-off products) are to be paid immediately via IDEAL during check-out process.
- Orders containing subscription products are, at this moment, to be paid with Credit Card as they involve recurring charges. This means, when having both one-off and subscriptions in an order, IDEAL will not be presented.
We’re continuously exploring on more possibilities supporting subscription and hope to offer more options in the future.
2. When do I pay for my order?
Orders with only single (one-off products) are to be paid immediately via IDEAL during check-out process
Subscription orders have a synchronised payment period, falling on Monday every week. This means for all orders placed on days other than Monday, customers will only be charged on the following Monday while their first deliveries can already be fulfilled in that week. For orders placed on a Monday, charged will be immediately on the same day while their first delivery will only be, at earliest as of Thursday
Food2Fit Deli is responsible for tracking, performing necessary true-up to fulfil the correct amount of meals at the end the subscription contract. Customers will be informed of their payment and fulfilment status when making or requesting changes to their subscriptions.
3. What happens when I cancel my subscription?
All amendments and cancellation initiated by customers are subject to a 1-week notice period. Customer will be charged for current payment period ends and products will be delivered until the total amount of deliveries paid for are fulfilled.
1. Why is there a 3-working day wait between ordering and first delivery
F2FD meals have changing menu’s every day and are made with the freshest ingredients. For that, careful and timely planning is required for both inputs and outputs. To ensure customers’ food choices and preferences are fulfilled, we need to carefully process your orders, plan production, and arrange logistics.
2. Where does F2FD deliver?
Currently, we deliver to most areas of Amsterdam within the ring. There are 3 types of deliveries:
- Delivery for one-off/single products: Fixed shipping costs applies and FREE for orders above EUR50
- Delivery for subscription products: depends on postcodes, there are three tiers:
- Free deliveries to selected postcodes
- Flat-rate per week and Free above EUR50 to selected postcodes
- Flat-rate per week on rest of supported postcodes
See our Delivery Table here
3. When are products delivered?
- One-off/single products: All products are free of conservatives and made-to-order instead of on-the-shelf. Therefore, fulfilment will be at the earliest possible between 1-4 days and shipment thereafter. Customers will be informed duly thereof.
- Delivery for subscription products: currently we focus on lunch deliveries, thus delivery will be between 11am-1.30pm.
- Self-pickup: at F2FD location is possible between 11am-1.30pm